GoConnect - Short and intense
- Do you want to live called and are you still asking and searching?
- Have you just finished school and have time for an assignment?
- Are you a bible student looking for a place to do your internship?
- You are at the end of a phase of life and are still unsure how it will go on now?
- Are you looking for God's commission for you?
- Would you like to work on the mission for a while, meet people in other cultures, rediscover yourself and broaden your perspective?
First, we invite you to get to know us. And we want to get to know you personally, too. This is the only way you'll wind up in the right place. We'd love to have you visit us here in Wüstenrot. But we can also begin to get to know you in a telephone call. Then together we'll look for the right short-term opportunity for you, or find out what's important for your dream experience.
The Crash Course is a weekend of preparation for your ministry trip. You'll learn many things about finances and about living in a foreign culture, and you'll hear important ideas for your short-term ministry. You'll share motivating and inspiring days with the other short-termers of Kontaktmission – from a variety of different countries!
When the next CrashCourse will take place and how the last one was, you can find here.
We will gladly plan with you a “sending worship service” in your home church. This can be with a sermon or a short presentation of KM's work. We'd love to be a part of it!